News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon

We're community supported and proud of it!

• squashed

Tagged: 

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago.
    Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
        wavy
        AskWoody Plus

Really ?? Was not this my own topic. Your s/w or mods need adjustment 🤔

Your post Reply To: Cannot unset read-only attribute has been removed. The reason for removal:
        No relevant information in this post

Thanks for you participation in the AskWoody forums but your post was not deemed to be relevant to the discussion and thus was removed in order to keep a clean and tidy venue. Just a kind reminder of the rules of the forum are to stay on topic and we hope that you visit and post again!

🍻

Just because you don't know where you are going doesn't mean any road will get you there.
        Susan Bradley
        Manager

The hard working moderators are the final say on what is – and is not – relevant.  We’ve recently added a feature so that you are alerted when a post has been removed so you know it wasn’t the tech gods but rather just us making sure that this remains a good site for all.

Feel free to add more information and repost!  And thank you!

Susan Bradley Patch Lady

wavy
          AskWoody Plus

We’ve recently added a feature so that you are alerted when a post has been removed so you know it wasn’t the tech gods but rather just us making sure that this remains a good site for all.

Which is a nicety I appreciate. A quote of the post included would help those who have no idea what they posted understand what was the ‘offensive’ material.

Keep up the good work and improvements.

👍

🍻

Just because you don't know where you are going doesn't mean any road will get you there.
            wavy
            AskWoody Plus

Ok may I add a link to the thread would be nice, I had to search to find it.
            And now recalling it was not my thread and perhaps what I posted was less than relevant
            🙄

🍻

Viewing 1 reply thread

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, no politics or religion.

Reply To: squashed

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.