News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • sync contacts between Outlook and gmail

Posted on WSAndreDierick Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody support Productivity software by function MS Outlook and email programs sync contacts between Outlook and gmail

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
        WSAndreDierick
        AskWoody Plus

I read (and reread) the book on Contacts. It contains two links to tools which can help automatically sync my Outlook adress book (I am using Outlook to deal with mail) with Gmail (needed because Gmail is used to use my phone address book).

Now I have a problem: the book states on page 9 that I need to use gSyncit or GO Contact sync Mod. The first link sends me to a non existing page, the second allows me to download but then I get all kind of funny warnings and the advice not to install it. Even worse: when I try to install Microsoft states that it is blocked.

How do I proceed? I want to be able to use the Outlook (Office and Android versions) to have my PC and tablet up-to-date, but really would like to see the same data on my phone.

I am using Outlook (Office 2019) on my PC (Windows10 prof) and the Outlook app on my phone (Android10). All latest updates

• #2231895 Reply
        Alex5723
        AskWoody Plus

How do I proceed? I want to be able to use the Outlook (Office and Android versions) to have my PC and tablet up-to-date, but really would like to see the same data on my phone.

Maybe this will help :

https://www.online-tech-tips.com/ms-office-tips/how-to-sync-outlook-contacts-with-android-iphone-gmail-more/

Viewing 1 reply thread

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: sync contacts between Outlook and gmail

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.