News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Tech Author Brian Livingston returns

Posted on Susan Bradley Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody blog Tech Author Brian Livingston returns

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Author
        Susan Bradley
        Manager

PRWEB link Tech Author Brian Livingston Returns as “Public Defender,” Weekly in AskWoody.com   Author of “Windows Secrets” and “Muscular Portfoli
        [See the full post at: Tech Author Brian Livingston returns]

Susan Bradley Patch Lady

9 users thanked author for this post.
        rexr
        AskWoody Plus

Glad you’re here Brian, a long road with Windows and Windows Secrets that i enjoyed and gained from your articles.

Win10 Pro 20H2 19042.685
        Backups via Macrium home edition
        plodr
        AskWoody Plus

Welcome Brian! I was a subscriber to Brian’s Buzz which eventually merged with Woody’s Windows Watch then became Windows Secrets. Looks like we’ve come full circle.

Thanks to the years of reading articles, I don’t feel intimidated by computers despite the fact that I’m in my 70’s and came late to the party. I never foresaw owning a personal computer nor spending hours daily on the information super highway.

Got coffee?

abbodi86
        AskWoody_MVP

Welcome 🙂

OscarCP
        AskWoody Plus

Many, maybe everyone here, has had, is having, and will have problems with various types of “service providers” of software, software support, Internet connection (including email as well as “bundles” of: Internet access, telephone, TV, etc.) and a whole variety of other online services.

So I feel more reassured knowing that someone here, who has dedicated himself to the study and resolution of these pervasive and, these days, often worsening problems, is now on board here:

I’ll go beyond reporting. I’m going to help solve the crime. In this case, you’ll get specific answers on how to easily fix the problem. I see myself as offering consumer protection from technology.

Welcome news, and a warm welcome to you, Sir!

Windows 7 Professional, SP1, x64 Group W (ex B) & macOS Mojave + Linux (Mint)

opti1
        AskWoody Plus

Good News! Welcome back, Brian.

RockE
        AskWoody Plus

Hi, Brian. I looked just now but could not find my first copy of Windows Secrets, however I did find my copy of Windows 95 Secrets – I’d forgotten where I had put it! Nowadays I’m feeling as worn and dog-eared as it is.
        I’ll be happy to see your appearance in print here at AskWoody and I hope to learn even more from you in the future.

Image or Clone often! Backup, backup, backup, backup......
        - - - - -
        Home Built: Windows 10 Home 64-bit, AMD Athlon II X3 435 CPU, 16GB RAM, ASUSTeK M4A89GTD-PRO/USB3 (AM3) motherboard, 512GB SanDisk SSD, 3 TB WD HDD, 1024MB ATI AMD RADEON HD 6450 video, ASUS VE278 (1920x1080) display, ATAPI iHAS224 Optical Drive, integrated Realtek HD Audio

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by RockE.
    Viewing 6 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Tech Author Brian Livingston returns

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

?
This website collects data via Google Analytics. Click here to opt in. Click here to opt out.