News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • TIme for the harvest.

Home Forums Outside the box Fun Stuff TIme for the harvest.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lylejk 3 days, 21 hours ago.

• Author

lylejk
      AskWoody Lounger

Thought I would share some of my corn with you all.

Hirez: https://www.flickr.com/photos/163034485@N03/48785925688/sizes/o/

1 user thanked author for this post.
    • #1978295 Reply

lylejk
      AskWoody Lounger

And there’s no need to be so stingy, so sharing all of my virtual corn with you all.  lol

🙂

Hirez: https://www.flickr.com/photos/163034485@N03/48790425757/sizes/o/

1 user thanked author for this post.
    • #1978572 Reply

OscarCP
      AskWoody Plus

I love young corn on the cob, dipped in boiling salt water for just a few minutes! And most particularly, if it is of the fractal variety! Unfortunately, Autumn, right here in the USA, is not the best time for either, but it is so for those who live in the Southern Hemisphere (do you?).

The Boreal Fall is really a much better season for apples and pumpkins. Plenty of those, apples in particular and in many varieties, coming right now from the nearby hill country to market where I live. And big jugs of freshly made apple juice!

Windows 7 Professional, SP1, x64 Group B & macOS + Linux (Mint) => Win7 Group W(?) + Mac&Lx

• #1982636 Reply

lylejk
      AskWoody Lounger

I like mine drenched in real butter with some salt added, Oscar.  🙂

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: TIme for the harvest.

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.