News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon

We're community supported and proud of it!

• Trouble with MS Outlook email Inbox

Home Forums AskWoody support Productivity software by function MS Outlook and email programs Trouble with MS Outlook email Inbox

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
        Jonella
        AskWoody Lounger

I am not getting my incoming emails daily in MS Outlook – They arrive after midnight on the next date.  I am able to send emails and I have an accurate record on MS Outlook Sent emails – but I have been unable to get my emails in my Outlook Inbox on the date they are supposed to arrive.  My email service is through Earthlink.Net where I am able to receive emails on a daily basis in their WebMail service – which I don’t care for at all.  I’d like to have an up and running MS Outlook.  Earthlink worked with me on this problem in a few sessions but ultimately said they had other customers who also have this problem with MS Outlook so they figured that MS Outlook was working on Maintenance and would be up and running within a day or two.  Well it’s been more than four days and I’m still not getting my daily emails during the date that they’re sent, but the day after.   I’m at my wit’s end now.  Have no idea how to proceed.  Many thanks for whatever help you can offer.

Paul T
        AskWoody MVP

If you send yourself an email, does it arrive same day?
        Do you get mail throughout the day, e.g. several this morning, some in the afternoon etc?
        Is the date on your computer correct?

cheers, Paul

Viewing 1 reply thread

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, no politics or religion.

Reply To: Trouble with MS Outlook email Inbox

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.