News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • TweakPower no longer works

Posted on fbob6969 Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody support Questions: Browsers and desktop software TweakPower no longer works

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
        fbob6969
        AskWoody Plus

After doing the latest patch on my Windows 10 machine, ( I now have version 1909 (os build 18363.1139) Tweakpower will no longer work. I have run the program compatibility troubleshooter and it asks which version of Windows this has worked on before, then lists Windows 8, Windows 7, and Vista. No option is listed for Windows 10.

I have no doubt the problem here is this last patch, and I am totally stumped as to what to do to get it running again. Can anyone make a suggestion? Thanks in advance.

• #2305215 Reply
        joep517
        AskWoody MVP

Have you installed it or are you running the portable version?

Do you have the most current version of TweakPower?

32-bit or 64-bit?

--Joe

• #2305556 Reply
          fbob6969
          AskWoody Plus

I uninstalled and reinstalled, so I assume I have the latest version. My computer is 64 bit. It is installed on the machine.

• #2305563 Reply
        fbob6969
        AskWoody Plus

I figured it out. Thanks

• #2305613 Reply
          Paul T
          AskWoody MVP

Please tell us how you figures it out?

cheers, Paul

Viewing 2 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: TweakPower no longer works

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.