News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Upgraded Apple TV to tvOS 13

Posted on Nathan Parker Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody support Non-Windows operating systems iOS Upgraded Apple TV to tvOS 13

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Nathan Parker 1 month ago.

• Author

Nathan Parker
      AskWoody_MVP

I upgraded my Apple TV HD (4th Gen) to tvOS 13. So far, the upgrade experience went smoothly, and everything is working well with Apple’s built-in apps and the third-party apps I use.

There’s been a few visual enhancements to Apple’s built-in apps, plus the new Control Center is handy.

I haven’t been able to figure out how to get the underwater screensaver working on the Apple TV in tvOS 13 since I’m on an Apple TV HD (4th Gen). Awaiting confirmation from Apple about it.

It also offers muti-user support in tvOS 13. It mentions adding a user through the Home app. I’m asking Apple as well how to do this so I can add my mother to tvOS since she has access to my Family Sharing with iCloud.

I’ll likely take a trial of Apple TV+ in November so I can give a review of it.

One down, four more devices to slowly upgrade before the end of the year.

Nathan Parker

1 user thanked author for this post.

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Upgraded Apple TV to tvOS 13

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.