News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon

We're community supported and proud of it!

• US Mobile vs Verizon

Home Forums AskWoody support Non-Windows operating systems iOS US Mobile vs Verizon

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
        Nathan Parker
        AskWoody_MVP

I currently have Verizon as my carrier, but I’ve heard US Mobile now offers plans on Verizon for less. Does anyone here use US Mobile, and if so, does it operate as good as Verizon does?

Nathan Parker

SFB
        AskWoody Lounger

Don’t forget, your total bill may be up to $7 higher than the listed phone plan by the time all the added taxes and fees are included.

PCmag did a write up on phone plans: The Best Cheap Phone Plans for 2021. Maybe you’ll find a better deal.

2 users thanked author for this post.
        Nathan Parker
        AskWoody_MVP

Sounds good. I’ll look around. Thanks!

Nathan Parker

OscarCP
        AskWoody Plus

In SFB’s liked article one reads: ” In general, when you turn to these less-prominent carriers, you’re not going to get the sort of customer service you get from the major networks. ” Oh Dear, I hope so! exclaim I. But, reading on, it turns out that the point the writer is making is that those less-prominent carriers deliver a service that is not as good as that from the more-prominent ones …

Be that as it may, I have heard some good things about “Consumer Cellular”; “Consumer’s Report” has recommended it a couple of times. (Yes, they both have “Consumer” in the name, but there is no connection between the two.)

Windows 7 Professional, SP1, x64 Group W (ex B) & macOS Mojave + Linux (Mint)

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Viewing 3 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, no politics or religion.

Reply To: US Mobile vs Verizon

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.