News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • USB Connectivity Lost After July Update

Posted on agoldhammer Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody support Windows Windows 10 Windows 10 version 1909 – November 2019 Update USB Connectivity Lost After July Update

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
        agoldhammer
        AskWoody Plus

I installed the July updates last night and they seemed to go OK.  This morning I needed to transfer a file to my Android phone.  Neither the Android Phone or Tablet are recognized by the File Explorer or Device Manager.  I tried looking for some trouble shooting techniques on the Internet but didn’t see any that applied to this situation. I transferred files the two days ago before the update without a problem so I expect the update broke something.

My Logitech Webcam which is driven off the front panel header is working fine.  However, it appears that my ASUS USB Bluetooth transponder is not working either.

Anyone have any help they can provide?  I am on Windows 10 1909

1 user thanked author for this post.
        woody
        Da Boss

What computer are you using?

It sure sounds like a driver problem. But it could be many other things…

woody
        Da Boss
    Viewing 2 reply threads

The topic ‘USB Connectivity Lost After July Update’ is closed to new replies.