News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • W10 v1903 trouble with on-screen keyboard

Posted on Tchalms Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody support Windows Windows 10 Windows 10 version 1903 – May 2019 Update W10 v1903 trouble with on-screen keyboard

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Tchalms 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

Tchalms
      AskWoody Plus

A few years ago, I mounted a Samsung Slate XE700t tablet in the break room so employees can clock in and out. It’s been working great until a few weeks ago when it upgraded from 1803 to 1903. The onscreen keyboard has changed appearance, it stutters, lags and is slower than molasses in the winter, frequently gets their passwords and codes wrong. People are not happy.

I found that I had to change the Tablet Mode setting from “Use the appropriate mode for my hardware” to “Use tablet mode”, which helped a little bit, but not enough.

Has anyone seen this, or have ideas for solving it?

Thanks.

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: W10 v1903 trouble with on-screen keyboard

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.