News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • We’re down for the count

Home Forums AskWoody blog We’re down for the count

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  doriel 11 months ago.

• Author

woody
      Da Boss

Not completely down, per se, but close enough. The Lounge isn’t working right. Our devs are working on it. Update: Seems we had an 90 minute outage, b
      [See the full post at: We’re down for the count]

1 user thanked author for this post.
    • #347717 Reply

OscarCP
      AskWoody Plus

Right now, 4:25 EDT, or wherever one happens to be, at the corresponding local time, everything is running very nicely once more. Quite zippingly, I would add.

Windows 7 Professional, SP1, x64 Group B & macOS + Linux (Mint) => Win7 Group W + Mac&Lx

• #347719 Reply

woody
        Da Boss

Nice, isn’t it? πŸ™‚

1 user thanked author for this post.
    • #347779 Reply

Elly
      AskWoody MVP

For a while there were no results for ‘Recently Active Topics’ but that was the worst part for me. Its working now. Figured it was part of the site’s growing pains, but it is nice to have that confirmed. πŸ™‚

Win 7 Home, 64 bit, Group B

• #347896 Reply

doriel
      AskWoody Lounger

Everything works fine, smooth and quick here in Czech Rep this morning (8:56 CEST @ Liberec)

M$ should learn from your upgrading process πŸ˜‰

Dell Latitude E6530, Intel Core i5 @ 2.6 GHz, 4GB RAM, WX 1809 Enterprise

HAL3000, AMD Athlon 200GE @ 3,4 GHz, 8GB RAM, Fedora 29

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: We’re down for the count

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.