News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Win10 calendar to .csv format

Posted on TopToadOne Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody support Productivity software by function Other MS apps Win10 calendar to .csv format

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  access-mdb 1 month ago.

• Author

TopToadOne
      AskWoody Plus
      Direct me where this has already been answered, if it has.
      Been using Win10 Calendar and it is good but i run into some odd problems.   Would like to switch to AnyTime organizer but it does not import direct from Win10 Cal.   They (AnyTime) say i need to change Win10 Cal to a .csv format using some other program, then migrate to AnyTime.   Can you tell me how to do that . . . like what “third” program i need to use ?    Thank you       scc
    • #2084549 Reply

Paul T
      AskWoody MVP

Why can’t AnyTime tell you?
      Maybe that is not the app to use if they don’t know.

cheers, Paul

• #2084575 Reply

PKCano
      Da Boss

You can export .CSV to MS Office Excel, Libre Office Calc, or any other spreadsheet software that reads .csv (comma separated value) format.

• #2084596 Reply

access-mdb
      AskWoody MVP

Import & Export

• Import data seamlessly from Microsoft® Outlook, Sidekick®, Lotus Organizer®, Day-Timer Organizer®, previous versions of AnyTime, and other organizers
      • Import addresses, phone numbers, and contacts

At $39.99 they say seamlessly – I would ask them how it can be seamlessly. I’m with Paul on this one. However to export your calendar as a csv, go to File,  Open & Export, Import/export, export to a file, csv, select calendar, then choose your destination. There are a couple of caveats though (recurring appointments being one it seems).

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Win10 calendar to .csv format

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.