News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Win10 calendar to .csv format

Posted on TopToadOne Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody support Productivity software by function Other MS apps Win10 calendar to .csv format

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
        TopToadOne
        AskWoody Plus
        Direct me where this has already been answered, if it has.
        Been using Win10 Calendar and it is good but i run into some odd problems.   Would like to switch to AnyTime organizer but it does not import direct from Win10 Cal.   They (AnyTime) say i need to change Win10 Cal to a .csv format using some other program, then migrate to AnyTime.   Can you tell me how to do that . . . like what “third” program i need to use ?    Thank you       scc
      • #2084549 Reply
        Paul T
        AskWoody MVP

Why can’t AnyTime tell you?
        Maybe that is not the app to use if they don’t know.

cheers, Paul

• #2084575 Reply
        PKCano
        Da Boss

You can export .CSV to MS Office Excel, Libre Office Calc, or any other spreadsheet software that reads .csv (comma separated value) format.

• #2084596 Reply
        access-mdb
        AskWoody MVP

Import & Export

• Import data seamlessly from Microsoft® Outlook, Sidekick®, Lotus Organizer®, Day-Timer Organizer®, previous versions of AnyTime, and other organizers
        • Import addresses, phone numbers, and contacts

At $39.99 they say seamlessly – I would ask them how it can be seamlessly. I’m with Paul on this one. However to export your calendar as a csv, go to File,  Open & Export, Import/export, export to a file, csv, select calendar, then choose your destination. There are a couple of caveats though (recurring appointments being one it seems).

Viewing 3 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Win10 calendar to .csv format

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Cancel