News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Windows 10 memory and shutdown issues

Posted on WSpaulh7436 Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody support Windows Windows 10 Windows 10 version 1903 – May 2019 Update Windows 10 memory and shutdown issues

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
        WSpaulh7436
        AskWoody Plus

Recently, I have had my computer respond with “Not enough memory” when opening a new tab or going to a new page in Chrome.  I also get numerous DNS errors or “not found” messages.  I have run Glary Utilities, uninstalled/re-installed Chrome, rebooted without any improvement.  When using the START/POWER/RESTART the system just sits at rebooting and using the power button on the computer case is the only way to restart.  System detail is attached.

details

Attachments:
      • #2264938 Reply
        joep517
        AskWoody MVP

Try having Task Manager running so you can see what processes are using RAM.

--Joe

Viewing 1 reply thread

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Windows 10 memory and shutdown issues

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.