News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more. Tech help. No bull. We're community supported by donations from our Plus Members, and proud of it
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon
  • Windows 10 Tutorial

Posted on cellsee6 Comment on the AskWoody Lounge

Home Forums AskWoody support Windows Windows 10 Questions: Win10 Windows 10 Tutorial

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago.
    Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
        cellsee6
        AskWoody Plus

I have searched the forums trying unsuccessfully to find a tutorial for Windows 10.  I hope you don’t mind if  I ask this question:

What web site has a good tutorial for someone who knows nothing about Windows 10?  I am not a computer expert,  just a user.  Thank you for your help.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      • #2267317 Reply
        Alex5723
        AskWoody Plus

I have searched the forums trying unsuccessfully to find a tutorial for Windows 10.  I hope you don’t mind if  I ask this question:

What web site has a good tutorial for someone who knows nothing about Windows 10?  I am not a computer expert,  just a user.  Thank you for your help.

Why not just Google for ‘Windows 10 Tutorial’ ?

YouTube has a massive collection of video tutorials.

• #2267321 Reply
        Kirsty
        Da Boss
        • #2267330 Reply
          b
          AskWoody Plus

Doesn’t cover any current version of Windows 10 (i.e. the last four feature updates).

• #2267342 Reply
            Kirsty
            Da Boss

It gives those without any previous use of Win10 an idea of differences, but as you say, it’s not related to changes in the latest versions.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      • #2267319 Reply
        anonymous

You could start over on https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/

it’s updated quite regularly

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Viewing 3 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, and politics/religion are relegated to the Rants forum.

Reply To: Windows 10 Tutorial

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.