• Windows 11 22H2: Which new features stand out?

Home » Forums » Newsletter and Homepage topics » Windows 11 22H2: Which new features stand out?

Author
    Topic

WINDOWS 11 By Lance Whitney Microsoft has beefed up Windows 11 with its first major update. Among all the changes, which ones are worth the upgrade? S
    [See the full post at: Windows 11 22H2: Which new features stand out?]

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Viewing 2 reply threads
    Author
    Replies

This article and the actual Legal Brief article in the newsleter sent out Mon., Nov. 14, 2022 have their headings reversed in the Newsletter Table of Contents. That is, this article is labeled Legal Brief, while the actual Legal Brief article about the Council of Truth is mislabeled as Windows 11.

-- rc primak

1 user thanked author for this post.

I do use the tabbed view for Windows 11 File Explorer. Also, I use the Grouping of file Explorer windows. These features are very handy to have.

Another feature (already present before 22H2) is the ability to create the split-screen view (2 side by side windows or 4 quarters of your screen) and to pin a window to these areas just by dragging the window up to the top of the screen, then selecting from the pattern diagrams just how to arrange the windows. This saves a lot of time and effort.

The other features in this article I can live without, and they do not influence my opinion of Windows 11 or the 22H2 Feature Update.

To get the Windows 11 22H2 Feature Update I had to wait for my Intel NUC-11 to get some updated drivers. There are still issues with nearly all older Logitech web cam drivers, in that they are incompatible with the Windows Defender Memory Protection feature. Logitech has not indicated any desire to update these drivers, most of which have not had any updates since 2012.

My newer Powerspec B685 tower PC did not have any issues upgrading to 22H2, but still has the offending Logitech web cam drivers.

If anyone from Logitech sees this post, please update your drivers!

-- rc primak

… headings reversed in the Newsletter …

Well, that was really stupid. I guess I’ve earned another demerit.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Viewing 2 reply threads
    Reply To: Windows 11 22H2: Which new features stand out?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use all available BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: