• Windows 8

Author
    Topic

I recently got a new lap top with win 8 installed…….It was with much trepidation I opened the lid.
    When I did I was pleasantly surprised! Although it is set up to accommodate touch screens and aps, it works perfectly well with my mouse!
    I am enjoying finding out whats hot on it and what’s not………..PS I’m 74 !

Viewing 2 reply threads
    Author
    Replies

Take a look at the sticky threads in this Forum for some tips and customizations that many like. They might help you to get through the learning curve a little quicker.

Shirley, at the top of this screen there is a : “Private messages”. There is one for you there. JP.

RS, hello.
      The way that I have W-8 setup here is like W-7 in toto. I did this by removing all the tiles from the Start screen and I only have the Desktop shown, with this, a single “Enter” gets me to a W-7-like screen. I also validated the Taskbar and the Quick Launch, I have 20 icons on it and that gets me doing what I daily use in programmes. Do not let W-8 dazzle you, remember, you are the Master of your machine. Using your touch screen will later on, be an advantage. Long live the mouse ! JP.

Viewing 2 reply threads
    Reply To: Windows 8

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use all available BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: