News, tips, advice, support for Windows, Office, PCs & more
Home icon Home icon Home icon Email icon RSS icon

We're community supported and proud of it!

• You can still complete Windows 11 Home setup without internet

Home Forums AskWoody support Windows Windows 11 – Pre-release Questions about Windows 11 You can still complete Windows 11 Home setup without internet

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
        Alex5723
        AskWoody Plus

https://www.neowin.net/news/you-can-still-complete-windows-11-home-setup-without-internet/

..Neowin member warwagon contacted us again with a new workaround that enables you to complete the Windows 11 setup (confirmed to be working in build 22000.184) without internet, and Windows 11 doesn’t seem to mind operating without a Microsoft ID when the network is eventually enabled…

Pointy clicky method:

1. At the “Lets connect you to a network” step, press Shift + F10 on your keyboard,
        2. At the Command prompt window that opens, type taskmgr press Enter on your keyboard,
        3. Expand Task Manager to More details,
        4. Find ‘Network Connection Flow‘,
        5. Select it, then right click and choose End task,
        6. Now go back to the Setup and continue to add a local account.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3NPilpkC8M

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by Alex5723.
        4 users thanked author for this post.
        Fred
        AskWoody Plus

briljant. keep us posted please

~
        doriel
        AskWoody Lounger

Alex, it almost seems, like you are from Czech Republic. Czechs are very good in finding ways, how to do things, that are not allowed 😀

Dell Latitude E6530, Intel Core i5 @ 2.6 GHz, 4GB RAM, W10 20H2 Enterprise

HAL3000, AMD Athlon 200GE @ 3,4 GHz, 8GB RAM, Fedora 29

PRUSA i3 MK3S+

Alex5723
        AskWoody Plus

Alex, it almost seems, like you are from Czech Republic. Czechs are very good in finding ways, how to do things, that are not allowed 😀

I was born in Russia to Polish parents that fled Poland to Russia after the Nazi occupation.
        I do have some Czech relatives 🙂

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Viewing 3 reply threads

Please follow the -Lounge Rules- no personal attacks, no swearing, no politics or religion.

Reply To: You can still complete Windows 11 Home setup without internet

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.