• You can still use the old Windows Mail until December 31, 2024

Home » Forums » AskWoody support » Productivity software by function » MS Outlook and email programs » You can still use the old Windows Mail until December 31, 2024

Author
    Topic

https://www.neowin.net/news/the-old-windows-mail-app-is-working-again-but-not-for-long/

..The new Outlook program is the default email client in Windows 11 version 23H2 and newer. However, with the recent (and unannounced) change, you can head to the Microsoft Store, download the old Mail client, and stick to it…

Moreover, you can run the Mail app and Outlook side-by-side..

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Viewing 0 reply threads
    Author
    Replies

The “In 2024 Outlook is replacing Windows Mail and Calendar” banner has been atop my Windows Mail on my Windows 10 computer for months. Windows Mail has worked well enough for me and therefore I have not taken any action to replace it.

Is Outlook a local app like Mail or will it require a Microsoft account which I do not currently have. I am not very knowledgeable about Microsoft accounts or software that requires a Microsoft account.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    Reply To: You can still use the old Windows Mail until December 31, 2024

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use all available BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: